Our athletics program is a source of school and community pride, and we welcome all to share in the excitement we feel at every competitive event. Your support matters, whether as a teammate, as a member of the booster club, or cheering our athletes on from the sidelines.
- Register for your sport each season on Family ID (if you don't already have an account, you will need to sign up for one)
- Updated sports physical on file with our school nurse's office (expires every 13 months)
- Concussion Baseline Impact Test (conducted at the school)
- Athletics Fee - $90 Grades 9–12; $75 Grades 7–8. Free lunch status = waived athletics fee. reduced lunch status = half athletics fee. Paid online (UniPay) or by submitting the fee to the MTRS Main Office or to AD Greg Vouros
- MTRS Athletics Contract (filled out once per school year)
Become a Warrior
We offer a variety of team and individual sport opportunities at Mohawk Trail for both middle school and high school students. If you need to contact a coach, please use the information provided below.
Athletics Feedback Group Application
Are you interested in the future of MTRS athletics and helping to strengthen our programs and shape our future? Then we need you!
We are looking for approximately five to six people - student, staff, parent, and community representatives/alumni/booster club members, who will help provide valuable feedback, insight, and strategic planning for our programs. We are looking for representatives from each group and encourage those who are not currently engaged with any of the school's community feedback groups to please consider applying. We know your time is valuable, but hope you'll consider being an important part of this group!
We are accepting applications through April 26, 2021, with meetings expected to begin in early May.
If you have any questions, please reach out to MTRS Athletic Director Greg Vouros by email.
Mohawk Trail Regional Schools